Lace Laboratory is hiring...
...and we are looking for a CFO!
Are you comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and want to be part of our journey
building an inspiring direct-to-consumer-brand?
About Lace Laboratory
Lace Laboratory is a newly established digital underwear brand. We’re on a mission to create the
perfect combination of comfort and sensual style – panties that look, feel and last far beyond their
As the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), you will play a key role in our organization, with the
main goal being to improve KPIs, our finances and our general business case.
You will work very closely with the CEO, where your role will be to transform the company's
vision into numbers, figures and analytics. You create strategies, structure and processes
and work to constantly develop the business. As CFO your responsibility will partly consist of
working strategically to drive and develop the company forward, while you also work
operationally with the company's accounting and salaries.
Lace Laboratory wants to be in the forefront of digital sales. To succeed in this role
you have to be data driven, strategic and solution-oriented and take actions together with
the CEO. You are confident in your role and meticulous with details; your decisions and
presentations will be used as a basis for investor-pitches and also play a big role in the
strategy of the company.
Furthermore, we are looking for a person that is ambitious, driven and fun! As we are a
small team, we'd love someone with loads of energy, happy to give it 110%.
● Analysis, follow-up and reporting to the company's CEO & board
● Responsibility for budget and forecast as well as liquidity reports
● Financial statements
● Contact with auditor
● Handling Fortnox
● Business planning and management structure
● Salary payments and acts as a contact for questions about salary
Experience and qualifications
● Preferably postgraduate studies in economics
● Minimum 3 years’ experience in tech, eCommerce or direct-to-consumer businesses,
as a CFO, controller, accountant or auditor.
● Experience of capital injections, capital growth; being able to present good pitches
with accurate numbers and figures for ventures
● Plus for skills in analyzing data in Google Analytics
● Advanced skills in Excel, Swedish and English, both spoken and written
● Plus for skills in Keynote or similar
How to apply:
This is a full-time position, with immediate start. The position is based in Stockholm.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter in the form of a short video introducing
yourself and elaborate on why you would be a great fit for us at Lace Laboratory (approx. 2
Mark the subject with: “Application: CFO” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is September 30th, however interviews will be ongoing throughout
the application period.