Lace Laboratory is hiring...
...and we are looking for a E-commerce manager!
Are you comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and want to be part of our journey
in building an inspiring direct- to-consumer-brand.
About Lace Laboratory
Lace Laboratory is a newly established digital underwear brand.
They’re on a mission to create the perfect combination of comfort and sensual style –
panties that look, feel and last far beyond their price point.
You will play an active role in our modern organization, where we want to be in the
forefront of digital sales. Our eCommerce manager is responsible for the daily operations of
Lace Laboratory’s online sales. This includes keeping the website content, product catalogue
and product availability up to date and ensuring exceptional customer experience across our
touch-points, and the localized versions of the website.
To succeed in this role, you need to know how to analyze data and optimize it according to
insights (both social metrics and ecommerce metrics). You understand and follow marketing
trends (new features/APIs/behaviours), you're skilled at content creation and curation
(writing, producing visuals etc), you are comfortable with most CMS and distribution tools
(Ads Manager, Later, Google Adwords, Klaviyo etc).
You are confident in your role and good at delegating projects; Your decisions and
presentations will be based on numbers and facts and you make conclusions from sales
reports and Google Analytics.
Furthermore we are looking for a person that is ambitious, driven and fun. As we are a small
team, we'd love someone with loads of energy, happy to give it 110%!
● Day-to-day operations of Lace Laboratory’s online sales, including optimizing website
content and keeping product catalogue and availability up to date.
● Proactive in analyzing and optimizing our website, including suggesting
improvements to UX, order flow, promotions, sales, and content to increase site
engagement, reduce abandonment, increase conversion rate and optimize for
retention (repeat orders, CLV).
● Optimizing logistics linked to the website.
● Planning, execution and follow-up of weekly email marketing campaigns and social
campaigns together with the Marketing manager.
● Project management of external IT suppliers, e.g. web agency, eCommerce platform
and email platform.
● Working with and setting up KPI targets - overall business growth.
Experience and qualifications
● Preferably Postgraduate studies in business, eCommerce, marketing or relevant
● Minimum 2 years’ experience in eCommerce, direct-to-consumer businesses.
● Knowledge of conversion-rate-growth strategies and of e-commerce workflow
● Experience of analyzing data and take actions accordingly
● Advanced skills in Google Analytics, very good skills in Excel, Swedish and English,
both spoken and written
● eCommerce experience - UX and/or conversion optimization experience is a plus!
● You need to be a hands-on person and do the work yourself
How to apply:
This is a full-time position, with immediate start. The position is based in Stockholm.
Please send your CV along with a Cover letter in the form of a short video introducing
yourself and elaborate on why you would be a great fit for us at Lace Laboratory (approx. 2
Mark the subject with: “Application: E-commerce manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is September 30th, however interviews will be ongoing during the