Lace Laboratory is hiring...
...and we are looking for a Marketing Manager!
Are you comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and want to be part of our journey
in building an inspiring global brand?
About Lace Laboratory
Lace Laboratory is a newly established digital DTC brand specialized in underwear for
women. Lace is on a mission to create the perfect combination of comfort and sensual style
– panties that look, feel and last far beyond their price point. The company wants women
everywhere to celebrate and take pride in their bodies and feel like the best version of
themselves wearing our panties and is working closely with the dedicated community in
You can play an active role in our modern organization, where we want to be in the
forefront of marketing. Our Marketing manager is responsible for Lace Laboratory’s
campaign calendar as well as the marketing strategy of the brand. This includes building the
brand strategy but also building and executing a campaign calendar, with focus on
expansion and strong community. The role also includes primary responsibility for Lace’s
email marketing campaigns (CRM).
We’re looking for someone that has prior experience with marketing and ecommerce and is
ready to move a bit outside of his/her comfort zone in terms of new responsibilities. To
succeed in this role, you need to think outside the box and be marketing driven. You’re
analytical, structured, but also very creative. You have a can-do attitude and can work
rather autonomous. Since Lace Laboratory is in its growth phase we are looking for
someone that is willing and able to grow along with the company. This could mean that you
potentially will need to build a team around you.
Experience and qualifications
● Relevant degree within marketing
● Minimum 3 years’ experience in eCommerce
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Swedish.
● Preferably worked with global expansion
● A proven track record where you have increased web traffic and customer
acquisition from creative campaigns
● Plan and execute marketing initiatives (campaign calendar) and lead campaigns, and
evaluate vs targets
● Develop the country marketing strategies, in close collaboration with the CEO and
your commercial colleagues
● Develop and optimise the brand strategy and align this with other marketing and
● Set targets for, track and improve customer acquisition and activation campaign
performance (CPO, COS, CTR, CR, CPC)
● Set a go-to-market plan for new countries
● Plan for, set targets and develop business cases with budget asks for online and
certain key offline marketing campaigns
● Lead and work with the creative, digital consultants to improve business case, traffic,
conversion rates and retention.
● Build and scale the Lace Community (through all channels)
● Lead and administrate email campaigns (CRM)
● Collaborations with new potential partners
How to apply:
This is a full-time position, with immediate start. The position is based in Stockholm.
Please send your CV along with a Cover letter in the form of a short video introducing
yourself and elaborate on why you would be a great fit for us at Lace Laboratory (approx. 2
Mark the subject with: “Application: Marketing Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is September 30th, however interviews will be ongoing during the