Work at Lace Laboratory
Lace Laboratory is a young, Swedish brand making exceptional panties for women, by women. We know what women are missing – a panty drawer that inspires them. So, we’re on a mission to create the perfect combination of comfort and sensual style – panties that look, feel and last far beyond their price point.
Lace Laboratory consists of two ambitious, young women who believe in their idea, and that women should be elevated, and celebrated. We are now looking for a third person to join our team.
…And we are looking for an eCommerce manager!
Are you comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and want to be part of our journey in building an inspiring global brand
You will play an active role in our modern organization, where we want to be in the forefront of digital sales. Our eCommerce manager is responsible for the daily operations of Lace Laboratory’s online sales. This includes keeping the website content, product catalogue and product availability up to date and ensuring exceptional customer experience across our touch-points, and the localized versions of the website. The role also includes primary responsibility of LL’s email marketing campaigns, newsletter & automatic email.
To succeed in this role, you need to know how to analyze data and optimize it according to insights (both social metrics and ecommerce metrics). You understand and follow marketing trends (new features/APIs/behaviours), you're skilled at content creation and curation (writing, produce visuals etc), you are comfortable with most CMS and distribution tools (Ads Manager, Later, Google Adwords, MailChimp etc).
You are confident in your role and good at delegating projects; Your decisions and presentations will be based on numbers and facts and you make conclusions from sales reports and Google Analytics.
Furthermore we are looking for a person that is ambitious, driven and fun. As we are a small team, we'd love someone with loads of energy, happy to give it 110%!
- Day-to-day operations of Lace Laboratory’s online sales, including optimizing website content and keeping product catalogue and availability up to date.
- Proactive in analyzing and optimizing our website, including suggesting improvements to UX, order flow, promotions, sales, and content to increase site engagement, reduce abandonment, increase conversion rate and optimize for retention (repeat orders, CLV).
- Planning, execution and follow-up of weekly email marketing campaigns and social campaign together with the Sales and Creative teams.
- Project management of external IT suppliers, e.g. web agency, eCommerce platform and email platform.
Experience and qualifications
- Postgraduate studies in business, eCommerce, marketing or relevant fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in eCommerce, direct-to-consumer businesses.
- Knowledge of conversion-rate-growth strategies and of e-commerce workflow optimization.
- Experience of analyzing data and take actions accordingly
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics, very good skills in Excel, Swedish and English, both spoken and written
- eCommerce experience in the fashion industry is particularly meritorious.
- UX and/or conversion optimization experience is a plus!
Send you application to email@example.com by 29th of June.
Starting day: 3rd of September
We can’t wait to have you here :)
Faye & Felicia